Okaloosa / Walton Counties, FL – Drivers will encounter traffic disruptions on the following state roads in Okaloosa County and Walton Counties as crews perform construction and maintenance activities.
- Interstate 10 (I-10) Resurfacing from East of County Road 189 (Holt/ Mile Marker 45) to West of the Yellow River- Intermittent westbound, inside lane restrictions from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday, March 26 through Thursday, March 29 as crews perform drainage work.
- State Road (S.R.) 189 (Beal Parkway) Intersection Improvement at S.R. 393 (Mary Esther Boulevard)– There will be intermittent northbound lane restrictions on Beal Parkway between Ewing Court and Water Street from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Sunday, March 25 through Thursday, March 29 as crews perform roadway, sidewalk, and drainage work.
- U.S. 98 Widening from Airport Road to the Okaloosa/Walton County Line– Traffic between Henderson Beach State Park and Matthew Boulevard will be shifted to the south lanes the week of Monday, March 26. The traffic shift will allow crews to construct new sidewalks and travel lanes on the north side of U.S. 98. The traffic shift is expected to be in place for the duration of 2018. Drivers will encounter alternating lane closures Monday, March 26 through Thursday, March 29 from 8:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- S.R. 85 Bridge Maintenance Over Shoal River – The northbound outside (right) lane over Shoal River, 2.5 miles south of I-10, will be closedfrom 8 p.m. to midnight. Thursday, March 29, as crews perform bridge maintenance.
- U.S. 98 Turn Lane Construction between Cedar Avenue and St. Mary Avenue S.W.- The eastbound, inside (left) lane will be closed between Cedar Avenue and St. Mary Avenue S.W. in Ft. Walton Beach from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, March 26 through Thursday, March 29 and Monday, April 1 through Thursday, April 5 as crews construct a new eastbound, left turn lane for Holiday Inn Express.
- U.S. 98 Widening from Emerald Bay Drive to Tang-O-Mar Drive– Motorists can expect intermittent westbound lane closures from the Emerald Bay Drive to Scenic Gulf Drive (County Road 2378) from 8:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Monday, March 26 through Thursday, March 29, as roadway widening and drainage upgrades resume. Law enforcement and flaggers will be on-site to help direct traffic.
- U.S. 98 Drainage Pipe Inspection from Bishop Tolbert Road to Veterans Road- Alternating east and westbound outside (right) lane restrictions from Bishop Tolbert Road to Veterans Road from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, March 26 through Tuesday, May 1 as crews perform routine drainage pipe inspections.
- S.R. 20 Routine Maintenance from the Okaloosa/Walton County Line to the Washington/Walton County Line- Alternating and intermittent lane restrictions from the Okaloosa/Walton County line to the Washington/Walton County line from 8 am. to 3 p.m. Monday, March 26 through Tuesday, May 1 as crews perform ditch reshaping activities.
- U.S. 331 (Choctawhatchee Bay Bridge) Routine Maintenance-Southbound traffic across the Choctawhatchee Bay Bridge will be restricted to one lane from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, April 2 through Thursday, April 5 as crews perform routine maintenance on the bridge.